Join or Renew Membership
- We are a small society that is 100% dependent on a handful of unpaid volunteers, most of whom work full-time. While we do our best to keep up, there may be a delay when a key volunteer is on vacation or focused on a work deadline. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- Membership runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31. If you join on or after Oct 1, your membership will be extended through the next year.
- If you join online, PayPal will immediately charge your account but your membership is not valid until a society volunteer enters the information into our member database.
- As soon as your information is entered into our system, you will receive a confirmation email with your log-in information.
- Please provide your known Morse/Morss/Moss line information when you join. Please download the form here and email the completed document to our Secretary.
Benefits of Membership
Secure Members Only Area
- Personal user name and private password provided upon processing your membership application
- Real time member contact information
- Online forum for posting queries and sharing information about common ancestors
- Library of articles about genealogy research, Morse/Morss/Moss ancestoral lines, and more
- Recent Deaths & Obituaries Database
- Surname Research Index (allows members to collaborate on their research)
- Photo Gallery
- Priority access to the Morse Society Research Team and your Line Shepherd, based on the availability of our volunteers.
- Members receive a 20% discount on our book Memorial of the Morses in our online store.
- Members receive a 20% discount on our book The Morse Genealogy in our online store.
Membership Dues Refund/Transfer Policy
No refunds are provided for any level of membership dues. Morse Society membership is non-transferable. The Morse Society reserves the right to deny and/or revoke membership.